7.17.2007

Mixed Feelings


Page six was a strange one for me. I was the most motivated to draw the first panel and every other panel suffered as a result. As I created the book I chose not to draw the pages in the order that they would appear in the book so that the quality of the content would not appear to shift as the reader approached the back of the book. I drew this page during the beginning stages of the creation of the book. At that point I hadn't learned that it was not only important to vary the order of the pages I drew so that the sequence in which I drew them wouldn't be painfully evident but it was also important to vary the order in which I drew the panels as well. Either way I think the page is a bit uneven.


Also as promised here is one of the reference photos I took to help in drawing the railroad bridge.

No comments: