8.10.2009

A small idea to improve twitter

I'm not a rabid twitter fan. I check twitter once or twice a day and might tweet 5 to 6 times a week. When I go to follow a new person and look at their feed and see that they have 3000+ updates and have updated 20 or more times in the last 24 hours I get a little concerned that their content will be overwhelming and so I sometimes pass on users who update very frequently. Additionally when considering following someone I want to know what the person tends to tweet about most commonly so I can avoid users who only update about their exploits on the morning commute or what kind of sandwich they're about to eat.
It would be amazing if right below the total number of tweets there was a listing for the average number of tweets per day as well as a list of the user's most frequent hash tags. See the example below

No comments: